LOOK AT WHAT WE ARE HIRING FOR IN OUR OFFICE!
- Do you enjoy working with a smaller, family owned company?
- Do you have a good attitude and team player ability?
- Are you friendly and can you bring a SMILE to work?
- Do you have the ability to learn new duties, accept positive and corrective feedback, but also bring forth your ideas or suggestions?
- How about a company that knows you by name and can provide the flexibility you may need at certain times?
- Then you need to check out OUR OFFICE! Located in Scranton, PA.
We are seeking excellent candidates that really know the meaning of a good work ethic, honest, and appreciate the family owned company.
- Open to working hours of 10:00am – 6:30 pm, Monday – Friday- Options open for first shift and part time afternoons as well.
- Lifting up to 50lbs regularly and use of forklift/pallet jack.
- Working in uncontrolled climate.
- Experience in pulling/stocking and loading freight is required.
Class A Drivers
- Minimum 2 years current experience driving tractor experience.
- Same day delivery up to 150 miles.
- Main early AM to midafternoon shifts. Monday – Friday.
- Open to travel in all locations and customer sites.
- Touch Freight required for position. Pallet jack use as well.
Inside Sales – Customer Service Specialists
- Customer Service Oriented with B2B experience in janitorial/office or packaging supplies.
- Minimum of 2 years solid work experience in field.
- Use of multi-screen ability, excellent math skills, and handle a variety of sales team requests.
- Extremely fast pace.
- Working from home can be an option as well.
- Willing to work with various departments and team members to complete bids, orders, and delivery of products to our customer base.
- Competitive hourly/salary positions
- Insurance options
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Professional development
- Plus more!
Are you looking for a company where you are known by your name and have the family experience and flexibility as needed? If so, then this is your opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit into a rewarding career with a leading regional business.
Pennsylvania Paper is a growing, privately held (FAMILY) wholesale distribution company since 1922. The third generation of leadership is positioning the company for the next 100 years. The company is located in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
WHAT DO WE DO!
We are an essential provider to healthcare, education, manufacturing, industrial, and food service clients. We promote an enjoyable and fulfilling environment for our team. For over 98 years, we have built an excellent reputation with business clients of all sizes for their facility management needs, which include but are not limited to commercial cleaning, packaging, and food service disposable equipment, product, and supply needs.
HOW WILL WE DO THIS!
As we continue to grow, and follow our CORE VALUES, we always look for a highly motivated person, someone like you, with your skillset. We believe in growing by hiring the best. The best in building relationships, and the best in ensuring longevity with our team and customers. That is why our associate tenure is so long.
Take a look at our very competitive compensation and benefits, plus plenty of room for professional growth. If you like the smaller family company values, and this sounds like the career move you have wanted to make, we would enjoy an opportunity to meet you. Apply or contact us today! What are you waiting for? If you think you have what we are looking for, this is your sign.
If you are selected you will receive a phone call once an application is submitted if you meet our current needs, normally within 7 business days.
EOE and Drug Free Workplace